Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Saying no to a stripper

I tipped her while she was dancing and at the end of her set she came over to whisper "Thank you." into my ear. As she leans in, her loose scoop-necked blouse fell away from her chest. There they are, up close and personal, her large, full breasts with dark brown nipples gently swaying against the cloth. She kneels in front of me, hands on my legs and asks, "Do you want a couch dance?" (That's the two-for-one special during happy hour.) At this point, I suppose one might say my problem is that I've seen her naked: she's enhanced with tattoos and too many extra-curricular piercings for my liking. There is no denying she is young and beautiful, but just not what I prefer to spend my money on.
"Not right now, thanks".

That night, a slender, small-breasted blond, a bit older, but sans decorations, got my money. I've previously enjoyed her delectable distractions.

No comments: