Saturday, January 06, 2007

Fantasy 01

When you set free your imaginings, what might they be?

I was walking along a wooded trail with a friend on a hot summer day. We were lapsing into and out of conversation when I noticed a distinct moan and whispered encouragements coming from a little grotto on the trail ahead of us. My friend was (is) a bit deaf and missed these utterances. I figured I had several choices: to continue along the trail quietly and possibly catch (and certainly embarrass) the couple; or to discretely warn them of our approach thereby giving them a chance at privacy. I suppose I am not the unrepentant voyeur; I asked my friend (a bit louder than usual) if he knew what type of tree this was? He didn't. It was a beech. Our pause along the trail and raised voices signaled the couple who hastily arranged themselves and continued along the trail.

This sparked my imagination. When I was younger, I was several times the male half of such a couple locked in amorous adventure. These days, I walk softly and carry a camera. So...

The trail follows along a old collapsed dry stone fence line. It was a utilitarian fence interrupted by occasional piles of stone thrown from the fields. Sometimes these piles were robbed for building more fence or small outbuildings. Other times, long gone trees pushed aside the stone. In either case, small, private alcoves are found in the meandering fence. Arrangements have been made and she is there hidden from any viewers on the trail. She'll be nude and masturbating slowly in the dappled sunlight. I can smell her arousal and hear the rhythm of her fingers slipping across wet flesh. As she approaches her climax, her back arches, thrusting her breasts upward. Her hand speeds about her ministrations, fingers now penetrating, now rubbing. Legs open. Lips swell. Fingers and sex glisten with her juices. Her breathing is now irregular, insistent, seeming always toward sharp inhalation and moaning or sibilant exhales. With a final deep breath, her legs shake and belly ripples with her release.

My fantasy is to watch and photograph.

No comments: